Check with support to see if this feature is enabled for your account. Some features may not be visible or available in your account.
1. Go to Contacts > Export on the main navigation menu.
2. Name Export File – Type in a name for your export file.
3. Click the “Next” button.
4. Select the Contact Status (all, active, deactivated)
Select the checkbox for Export which Categories each Email Contact is in if you want the export file to include list information.
5. Date Fields – Select the checkbox the Contact data fields to include in the export.
6. Custom Fields – Select the checkbox Contact Custom Fields you wish to include in the export.
7. Lists – Select the checkbox the Lists you wish to include in the export. You must choose at least one.
8. Select the “Begin Export” button.
9. The Export Contacts window will refresh and show you the export file in the Previous Exports area.
1. Select the Download icon to download a CSV file.
2. Click the Delete icon to remove the export file.